Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Post!

So this is my first post on my new blog...dedicated to share the daily joys of life that come with having such a cute baby boy around. I mean let's be honest, he's the main reason anyone wants to keep in touch, right? I completely understand. Mark and I don't change much from day to day, but this boy...everyday he's making some new discovery or mastering some new skill. The latest is his attempts to crawl and his fascination with balls. You can tell he wants to scoot and move around but ends up only going backwards because he is lifting on his hands but his legs just flail. He gets so frustrated. So we've helped him realize he can put his knees under him by squeezing them together. He's been trying! He laughs and smiles so big when you help him stand up from the sitting position. And we all know how his smile and laughter lights up world :) I was sitting with him and throwing the ball against the kitchen door and he loved it...he was so intrigued. He then tried to do it himself! So cute. He's such a little boy.

I've taken a lot of pics and videos...I'll post some soon. For the moment, we are going to eat cinnamon rolls and watch conference while he naps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment